Friday 25 June 2010

My aim was to create a collection of sculpted pieces that

were based around forms found in nature. The discoveries

during the pathway stage have helped form the bases for

my final major project. I looked at surface, texture, pattern,

shape and scale for my research.


Improving and refining of the shapes has been done all the

way through the project, which helped make a variety of mock

ups to select and refine. I chose this topic because I believed

it would allow me to explore my making abilities, I have then

found that I enjoyed the process of physically interacting with

my work, and what outcomes came out from playing around

with the clay


There is no end point I believe to the study of nature but only

a continuation, as I hope to take some part of what I have

discovered and explore it more in my higher education.

No comments:

Post a Comment